Liam's Choice Artists quotes

Liam's Choice Artists quotes

Monday, February 6, 2012

Painting just kicks butt

Sometimes when I'm working through a painting, I get this feeling of excitement. Today, working on this painting here, I got that rush. A big smile broke out on my face as the design started to take shape at this moment:



I'm showing this photo as a snapshot of my process. I have no idea at this point, how this painting is going to turn out. What I think is that I'm going to keep the abundance of white negative space, keep it minimal and raw, playing off the rule of thirds in the design. I like the wash effects, but won't get too carried away in that direction. I may choose to move towards transparencies. Who knows.

Check out my work on eBay. If you see this blog after February 6th 2012, check out my website, eBay or my Etsy store to see the finished product.

No comments: